Private Student Loan Underwriting Guidelines
These are the main Private Student Loans Guidelines & Institutions that we allow and work with:
- Sallie Mae (Privately Issued Student Loans Only)
- AES aka American Education Services
(Privately Issued Student Loans Only)
- ACS (Privately Issued Student Loans Only)
- Navient (Privately Issued Student Loans Only)
- Education Management Corp. (EDMC)
- Bank of America Student Loans
- Wells Fargo Student Loans
- Citibank Student Loans
- Chase Student Loans
- Credible (Privately Issued Student Loans Only
- Nelnet (Privately Issued Student Loans Only)
- Texas Guard
- Genesis Financial
- Sofi Loans
- Key Bank / Regions Bank and all small chain banks across the U.S.
And all smaller banks that issue student loans are considered Private since they are regular banks not Federally Issued Student Loans.
We do not accept Private Student Loan Debts from National Collegiate Trust / NJ Class / Hessaa Loans / Discover Student Loans
The Minimum Total Debt Amount of Student Loans to be able to enroll is 10K+ The Minimum Private Student Loan amount per account to be able to enroll is $750.00 Per Account.
How long is the term of your Private Student Loan? How many years is your loan?
You can check here: ( https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/loans/student-loans/student-loan-calculator/ )